We’ve got another packed matchday programme lined up for you on Saturday, including:
– Alan Worth provides a detailed summary of the recent fans’ forum
– Brian Caffarey recalls one of Woking’s finest FA Cup triumphs, when the Cards defeated George Borg’s Enfield in a feisty replay at Adams Park
– Lewis Hulatt profiles Jamie Hand.
– Double-page photo of Jamie with space for an autograph.
– The Ranter is back! And he’s very exercised about the indulgence given to Chester City by the Conference.
– KC Kat shares some of the Christmas cards he’s received and asks for some help in decorating his Christmas tree
– Ben Pennick has a singular angle on the forthcoming World Cup:
“My personal favourite is the FIFI Wild Cup (no, that is not a typo), the Federation of International Football Independents. This is for actual nations or autonomous regions that cannot gain FIFA recognition. First played in 2006, it featured Greenland (counted as part of Denmark by FIFA), the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Zanzibar (part of Zambia), Gibraltar (Gibraltar FA have applied for UEFA recognition, but this is always blocked by Spain) and a team from Tibet. The Republic of St. Pauli entered a squad, representing the St Pauli area of Hamburg, which hosted the tournament.”
And, of course, the rest of the programme is packed full with all the usual reports, previews, statistics and more great photos.
Support the Club and buy a copy! Only £2.50. You can order a copy from the Club Shop (01483 772470 or email@example.com ) if you can’t make it to the game.