12:00am, Thu 9th Oct 2008
James Aughterson, Finance Director, will be explaining in this Saturday?s matchday programme how the new Woking FC shares scheme will work.
In his article James explains:
- * the Board?s overall approach to the Club?s finances following Chris Ingram?s confirmation of his decision to cease funding the Club
- * Chris?s intentions regarding the proposed ground redevelopment
- * the principles behind the new share scheme
- * how it will affect existing shareholders in the Holdings company
- * how fans will be able to purchase shares in the Football Club and what they will cost.
Saturday?s matchday programme also includes:
plus all the usual reports, previews and brilliant photos from David Holmes and Lewis Hulatt.
Make sure you get your copy! Only ?2.50.