10:36am, Wed 12th Jan 2011
FANCY some fine food before the FA Trophy game against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday?
Woking fans are invited to go along for a pre-match carvery on Saturday.
Carvery guests enjoy:
- A 3 course carvery including tea and coffee
- Drinks service direct to the tables
- Sky Sports/ ESPN on the high def screen
- A complimentary match programme and team sheet
- A pre-match briefing by Terry Brown
There are three options for the food
Basic Carvery- Â£15
Carvery and Paul Strank stand- Â£30
Carvery, Presidents Lounge and Directors Box- Â£40
Tickets can be purchased at www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/shop/tickets
The carvery opens in the back bar at 12pm on Saturday.