Applications are invited to join the coaching staff of the Woking Football Club Youth Academy and Centre of Excellence.
The position will be part time ranging from one evening coaching session and one game on a Saturday morning for the CoE to perhaps three daytime coaching sessions and maybe one afternoon and/or one evening game a week, combinations of these roles are also possible.
Position requirements / preferences:
- Extensive experience of coaching youngsters from 11-19 years of age preferably in an Academy environment.
- An authoritative yet calm approach to working with youngsters together with a commitment to the appropriate FA Codes of Conduct.
- Minimum UEFA B Licence (or working towards).
- Clean CRB check.
- Current First Aid or Emergency Aid Certificate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Clean Driving License with the ability to drive a 17 seat mini bus.
- Living locally will be an advantage as will being able to offer flexible alternative work arrangements.
Please send a CV and details of three references to the Club no later than Monday 18th July.
Attention Dennis North
Woking Football Club