Following the Government’s recent announcement that fans are to be re-admitted to sports stadia, Woking Football Club is delighted to confirm arrangements for the remainder of the 2020/21 season. We are optimistic that fans will be welcomed back as early as the Hartlepool match on 12 December – subject to receiving all the necessary approvals.
New Membership Scheme
As there will be no season tickets for 2020/21, a two-tier Membership scheme is being introduced to help Woking supporters see matches.
- Gold Membership – this will entitle each member to purchase a single ticket for each match with attendance guaranteed so long as it is purchased within the stated sales window for a particular match. Gold Memberships will be restricted to 1,100 on a first come, first served basis.
- Silver Membership – this will allow priority booking of any tickets remaining after Gold Members have had an opportunity to purchase tickets. Silver Membership entitles the member to purchase a single ticket for each match but will not guarantee a ticket for any particular game as tickets will be subject to availability on a match-by-match basis.
Prices for Memberships will be as follows:
|Category||Price to 2019/20|
Season Ticket Holders
|Price to Other|
|Adult Gold Membership||£25||£45|
|u14 Gold Membership||£20||£25|
- Both Gold and Silver Memberships will initially be made available for 2019/20 season ticket holders only commencing at 9am on Thursday 3 December.
- If Gold and Silver Memberships do not sell out to 2019/20 season ticket holders by 9am on Sunday 6 December, any remaining memberships will be made available to other supporters from that time.
Ticket prices for home games will be banded for the 2020/21 season to reflect likely demand with the following prices:
|Price Band||General Admission Ticket Prices|
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer concession rates for season 2020/21, but carers accompanying any qualifying person will be admitted free of charge as usual.
Please note that we are not making tickets for WFC home games available to away fans for the foreseeable future, although we may review this if Government advice changes.
Supporters will appreciate that strict guidelines for maintaining social distancing at sports stadia apply and as a result, the capacity of the Laithwaite Community Stadium has been set at 1,417 with a maximum of 1,321 tickets available for sale. For initial games there will be slightly fewer tickets available so that we can ensure everything operates to plan. We aim to make available the number of tickets we can sell in each area as follows:
|Area of Stadium ||Number of Tickets Available for Sale|
|Leslie Gosden Stand ||466|
|Directors’ and Family Stand ||None – reserved for officials, press, non-playing squad members, home and away directors, volunteers etc.|
|Kingfield Road End ||324|
|Moaners’ Corner ||155|
|Chris Lane Terrace ||323|
|Disabled Supporters ||9|
It’s important to appreciate that there can be no transfer between areas at any time during games in order for the Club to conform to social distancing requirements.
We are pleased to confirm that a total of nine spaces will be made available for disabled supporters in front of the Family Stand, with five of these designated as wheelchair and carer positions and four reserved for mobility scooters.
Ticket Sales for Matches
All ticket sales will need to be made on-line via the Kaizen platform as, regrettably, there can be no ticket sales at the ground on match days.
For the next five home games, all in Band A, ticket on-sale dates for Gold and Silver Memberships will be:
- 7 December: Hartlepool tickets will go on sale to Gold Members
- 10 December: Hartlepool tickets will go on sale to Silver Members
- 15 December: Eastleigh and Aldershot tickets will go on sale to Gold Members
- 20 December: Eastleigh and Aldershot tickets will go on sale to Silver Members
- 11 January: Maidenhead and Stockport tickets will go on sale to Gold Members
- 18 January: Maidenhead and Stockport tickets will go on sale to Silver Members
Any tickets not purchased by Gold and Silver Members may be made available for general sale several days in advance of the fixture date at the discretion of the Club (except for the Hartlepool match).
- Tickets for further fixtures will become available to purchase as the season progresses.
- The Club will communicate all upcoming on-sale dates through the usual channels including the club’s website not less than 48 hours in advance.
- The banding of each game will be notified as tickets for each fixture are made available.
- Supporters will need to provide their Kaizen membership number when purchasing tickets. Any supporter who has already purchased tickets or made shop purchases through Kaizen previously will already have a membership number (which is not the same as having a Gold or Silver Membership – purchasing a Membership will simply enable your existing membership number to recognise the ‘permission’ of your Kaizen membership number to purchase match tickets).
- Any Gold or Silver Member will be able to purchase up to four tickets for any game provided they enter four separate Gold membership numbers. This retains the one membership / one ticket principle but enables one person to order up to four tickets for friends / family who are also Gold or Silver Members. This will enable Gold Members to order adjacent (though socially distanced) seats in the LGS for example. However, Gold Members cannot obtain match tickets for Silver Members in the Gold Membership sales window.
- Tickets will be made available for each of the four available areas of the ground and will be valid for that area only.
- Although we cannot make any refunds for tickets purchased in advance, should a game be postponed, tickets will be valid for the re-arranged fixture.
We intend to continue streaming for fans unable to attend, provided guidance allows us to do so.
Further guidance on how to retrieve existing Kaizen membership numbers and order Gold Memberships will be posted separately.
In the coming days we will also update fans on how the stadium will operate on match days including matters such as arrival, circulation, bars, catering etc and on the Spectators’ Code of Conduct
Whilst we are delighted to welcome spectators back to games, please note that for their own safety, all supporters will be required to agree to comply with the Spectators’ Code of Conduct
as a condition of purchase and, of course, any subsequent changes in Government guidance may change any or all of these arrangements.
Any supporter’s queries can be addressed to email@example.com