A season ticket will admit holders to all Woking Football Club Vanarama National League home games and give priority treatment to purchase tickets for cup and play-off matches.
The other benefits of purchasing your Season Ticket include:
- An invitation by Woking Football Club free of charge to a Comedy Night including a buffet in the Geoff Chapple Lounge
- Discount for hospitality in the Geoff Chapple Lounge at £30 + VAT
(Limited to 6 matches per season and subject to availability)
- 10% discount in the Club Shop
Terms and Conditions for the Free Drink Offer
* No free drinks will be served after the times specified.
- All season ticket holders are entitled to one free drink per league game.
- To take advantage of the drinks offer you must contact Elliot Machin via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your interest and to request a drinks voucher booklet.
- The deadline to register your interest in the drinks promotion is Friday 26th June.
- The drinks offer will be available from the time the Cardinals’ Bar opens up until 75 minutes before kick off. *
- Drinks available will include all draught beers and cider, bottled beers, bottled cider, alcopops, wine and soft drinks.
- The free drinks vouchers can only be used in the Cardinals’ Bar and Legends’ Bar.
The vouchers cannot be used in the Geoff Chapple Lounge when attending hospitality.
- Vouchers are not redeemable and cannot to be transferred to another game.
- The drinks offer does NOT include spirits.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Commercial Department on 01483 772470.
Season Ticket application forms are available in both Club Shops, and forms are also available to download here.
New Initiative: 16-18 Year Old Entrance Scheme
Woking Football Club is pleased to offer all school/college students and college apprentices aged between 16-18 an opportunity to enjoy a reduced entrance fee based on under 16 charges of £85.00 for a season ticket. Over a season of 23 games this equates to £3.69 per game.
Alternatively you can take advantage of reduced entrance (£5) on a game-by-game basis. Membership of the Cards Trust would be required for both schemes, with savings in the Club Shop and other outlets on production of the Trust membership card.
How to qualify
Please ask your teacher or tutor to complete the information on the form. Take the completed form to the Club Shop at the ground together with a Cards Trust Membership application and fee of £10.00, cheque made payable to Cardinal Supporters Society, and completed season ticket form with payment (£85.00 cheque payable to Woking Football Club). Both forms are available online or the Club Shops.
A further option is to take the same information, less season ticket application/fee and request a photographic Cards Trust Student Card at no cost and then pay £5.00 entry per game attended. Two passport photos should be attached to this application with name and both signed by teacher/tutor. You will also need to join the Cards Trust as above. Your Student Card would need to be shown at a turnstile for every game to enter for £5. With no card the £13.00 entrance charge will apply.
For any enquires regarding this new scheme, please contact Rupert Phillips at email@example.com
The club shop at Kingfield is opens during the week at 10.15am, and closes 3pm Mondays & Fridays, 4.30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
To download the form please click here: CardsTrust-16-18-year-old-entrance-scheme.pdf
Cards Trust Membership application form: www.cardstrust.co.uk/membership
Woking Football Club Season Ticket application form: woking-fc-season-ticket-application-form-201516.pdf