Ian Nicholson - 27th July 2012
Last season ‘Boost the Budget’ committed to raising £20,000 for Garry’s budget but was, in fact, able to give £24,000 which was key in the final push for promotion. In addition through Goldrush and other fundraising income we were able to help purchase vital equipment to improve pitch preparation. A lot of people doing a little can make a huge difference!
This year we have committed to contribute a minimum (any surplus will be made available in the January window or for next season) to the playing budget of
Again we need your help!
- Firstly if you contribute to BtB thank you so much – it has been key in helping us turn the corner and win promotion. Hopefully you have appreciated the improvement in quality of play on the pitch
- If you gave a one off donation of £120 instead of monthly contributions would you consider doing it again? We will keep your name in the draw throughout August but will remove it if we don’t hear. If it would be easier to switch to giving monthly of course you can do that.
- If you are able to start giving monthly or perhaps increase your contribution please do so.
- Monthly draws will begin from the end of August and we are always looking for monthly prizes which are worth about £30 - £50. If you can contribute a prize (wine, restaurant vouchers, barbecues, hospitality packages, Christmas vouchers, free car service etc) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We always give the donor a plug on the website.
- There will be bucket collections in October and January and permanent collection buckets in the club bar and shop.
- Please support all club fundraising events if you can.
- Finally don’t forget to join, or renew your membership, of the Cards Trust. It's only £10 and allows you to vote, get generous reduced rates on away coaches and discounts in the club shop. It could save you well over £100.
- All the necessary forms can be found here or you can do everything in the club shop.