WFC is recruiting a Physio, reporting to the Team Manager. Having just been promoted back to the Vanarama National League we are currently going through an exciting transformation with possible new investment and a new strategy underway.
The successful applicant will be MCSP and HCPC qualified with duties as follows:
• Responsible for the provision of Physiotherapy services to Woking Football Club.
• To undertake assessment, treatment and management of presenting conditions.
• To provide physiotherapy services at the training venue/stadium and away games as required.
• To work closely with the Football Club Manager and his coaching team to ensure all aspects of player’s diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation are communicated regularly.
• A positive attitude and flexible working hours are required.
Interested applicants should contact: The Personnel Manager by email on: email@example.com, attaching a copy of their C.V.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday 28 July 2019