1:45pm, Tue 9th Dec 2014
It is now just over a week until the Silent Night event in the Stadium – it will be a great evening for all the family with carols, readings, choirs, bands and special guests.
Entrance is free and seats in the LGS are unallocated. For sale on the evening will be the event programme, glosticks for use at the end of the event and refreshments in Cardinals' Catering and the Club Bar. There will also be a collection for Woking Hospice and Engage.
The doors open at 6.00pm and the format for the evening will be:
6pm - Gates open
• Ground Tours, including Changing Rooms, starting from Club Bar ( finish at 7.15)
• Musical Performances in Club Bar with choirs and Cardboard Carousel
• Historical and charity displays in Legends' Bar
• Drinks and snacks available in Club Bar
• Fish and Chips and other hot food from Cardinals' Catering under the LGS stand
- Salvation Army Band
- Silent Night
• Final carol: Joy to the World
The main bar and displays will remain open after the Silent Night Service concludes.
We would like 4 volunteers on the evening to sell event programmes – especially if you have programme selling experience at Woking. Please email email@example.com if you can help
To all Woking fans please feel free to wear Woking colours – hats, scarves and shirts to the event.