Woking Football Club is pleased to announce that Season Tickets will go on sale to current Season Ticket Holders from Wednesday 26th April, 12:00.
General Sale will begin on Thursday 27th April, 12:00.
Season Tickets will be sold in three purchase windows: Sarll’s Super Early Bird, Standard Early Bird Pricing and Full Pricing.
2023/24 Season Tickets include amazing benefits including discounts in the Club Shop for new adidas kit, exclusive discounts with local businesses, and greater access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder events – including free admission to a pre-season friendly (opponent TBC).
On a moving forward basis, all Season Ticket Holders will be required to select a preferred seating or standing area (Seymours Community Stand, Moaners Corner, the Jewson Family Stand or the MKJ Kingfield Road End) to ensure that capacities are not being exceeded. For those in the Seymours Community Stand, you will be able to select your seats at the time of booking. On a moving forward basis, there will no longer be an additional cost to reserve your seat as all seats in the Seymours Community Stand will be reserved.
On a moving forwards basis, all under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
Fans who currently hold reserved seat tickets in the Seymours Community Stand have their seats pre-reserved for them. Please log into your account and check under reserved items to purchase your ticket.
Please do not leave single vacant seats when booking. Supporters may be contacted to adjust by one seat, in order to allow maximum capacity.
All fans wishing to buy Season Tickets are encouraged to purchase via our online ticketing website
. For fans without access to a computer, staff can take your order over the phone by calling 01483 772 470, or in person at the Laithwaite Community Stadium reception. Fans can also complete an application form at the Club, The Laithwaite Community Stadium, Kingfield Road, Woking, GU22 9AA, where a staff member will then get in contact and confirm payment details. Phone lines and the reception are open 09:00 – 16:00, Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Sarll’s Super Early Bird Prices (available until 12:00, 3rd May)
• Adult: £229
• Concession (65+, Emergency Services & Military): £229
• Next Gen (17-22): £99
• Under 17 (14-16): £69
• Under 14 (13 & under): £59
Standard Early Bird Prices (available 12:00, 3rd May - 12:00, 3rd July)
• Adult: £249
• Concession (65+, Emergency Services & Military): £249
• Next Gen (17-22): £109
• Under 17 (14-16): £79
• Under 14 (13 & under): £69
Full Price (available from 12:00, 3rd July)
• Adult: £389
• Concession (65+, Emergency Services & Military): £269
• Next Gen (17-22): £159
• Under 17 (14-16): £99
• Under 14 (13 & Under): £89
The new prices represent a small increase on the 2022/23 season to adjust for inflation and the rising costs of operations, but remain amongst the lowest prices in the Vanarama National League, offering great value to watch your Cardinals.
A full season ticket when bought in the Sarll’s Super Early Bird
window equates to £9.96 per game
for Adults and Concessions, £4.30 for Next Gen, £3.00 for Under 17s and just £2.57 for Under 14s.
A full season ticket when bought in the Standard Early Bird
window equates to £10.83 per game
for Adults and Concessions, £4.74 for Next Gen, £3.43 for Under 17s and just £3.00 for Under 14s.
A full season ticket when bought after the closing of the Early Bird
windows equates to £16.91 per game
for Adults, £11.70 for Concessions, £6.91 for Next Gen, £4.30 for Under 17s and just £3.87 for Under 14s.
Full terms & conditions for our 2023/24 season tickets are on our online ticketing website, with other notes and details for the tickets further down this article.
All season tickets must be paid in full within the pricing window selected to receive the preferred pricing.
• 20% off in-store purchases of all merchandise including adidas kit and a full range of training and leisure wear (valid from 1st July through to the second home match of the season)
• 10% off in-store purchases of all merchandise including adidas kit and a full range of training and leisure wear (valid remainder of the season)
Other Season Ticket Holder Benefits
• Exclusive first option on seats for all home cup matches and play-off matches
• Exclusive discounts from local businesses
• FREE admission to a designated pre-season match (date and opponent TBC)
• FREE admission to academy home games on production of a valid Season Ticket
• Exclusive member discounts from local shops (list coming soon)
• Discounted matchday hospitality packages (subject to availability)
• 25% off hall hire for the Cardinals' Bar, the Geoff Chapple Lounge and the Boardroom (food and beverage excluded)
Exclusive Experiences for Under 17 and Under 14 Season Ticket Holders
• Exclusive pre-season meet-the-manager Q&A (member plus one adult)
• Exclusive meet-the-players events during the season (member plus one adult)
• Opportunity to be a ball boy/girl at a match (enter to win)
• Early access and discount to book Mascot and flag bearer experiences
• Exclusive opportunity to announce the team sheet on the tannoy at a match (enter to win)
Season Ticket Information
When making your purchase, please use a separate email address for each person applying for a season ticket. Common emails, however, can book multiple season tickets but will need to indicate who each attendee will be during the purchase process.
Season tickets will admit holders to all Woking FC league home games and give preferential treatment to purchase tickets for all-ticket matches, cup matches, play-off matches and away matches which are sold by the Club.
Those claiming a concession rate through their emergency service and military status must have current work ID when attending matches.
Please click here
for more information.
Five-Year Season Tickets
All supporters who purchased a five-year season ticket ahead of 2021/22 will have their season ticket renewed automatically and will be issued a new card. The Club will reach out in due course to assist in selecting assigned seats for those who prefer the Seymours Community Stand - alternatively, five-year season ticket holders can contact the Club earlier in order to secure an assigned seat.
A limited number of car park spaces may be booked on a match-by-match basis. Accessible car park spaces are available to those with a blue badge. Spaces are subject to availability.
Fans needing assistance with booking season tickets may call the Club offices at 01483 772 470 between 10:00 – 16:00, Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.